|· Name: Dr. –Ing. Ashraf Talaat M. Abdalllah|
· Email: email@example.com
· Assistant Professor- Faculty of Engineering-Aswan University.
· [1998-2003]: Bachelor Civil Engineering, 2003, Aswan University, Very Good with Honor.
· [2006-2009]: Master of science Degree, Civil Engineering (Geodesy and Surveying), 2009, Aswan University, Very Good with a title of ‘ Accuracy Assessment Study of Using GPS for Surveying Applications in South Egypt‘,
· [2012:2013]: Master thesis Geodesy and Surveying (GPS technology), 2013, Stuttgart University, Germany, with a title of ‘Accuracy Assessment Study of Precise Point Positioning for Static and Kinematic Surveying ‘
· [2011-2016] PhD in Geodesy and Surveying Awarding from Institute of Engineering Geodesy, Stuttgart University, Germany, with a title of ‘Precise Point Positioning for Kinematic Application to Improve Hydrographic Survey ‘.
· Assistant professor in Faculty of Engineering, Civil department, Aswan University, Egypt.
· Post-doc researcher from 8/2021 until now. Institute of Engineering Geodesy, Stuttgart University, Germany.
· Lecturer visitor in the Arab Academy for Science, Techno-logy and Maritime Transport, South Valley branch [2016-2022]
· [2017-2022]: Research Ambassador of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) since 2017.
· Member of the Engineering consulting group, Faculty of Engineering, Aswan University.
· Member of the Egyptian Engineering Syndicate.
· Certified Engineering consultant No. 0106786 for Surveying and GPS applications from the Egyptian Syndicate for Engineering.